Lanys Linkage: Craft Books
- Making Handmade Books by Alisa Golden: This book looks scrumptious!
- Everything Oz by Hannah Read-Baldrey: We’re off to see the wizaaaard….I really want to see what this book is like…anyone read it?
- Made in France Cross Stitch Samplers by Majorie Massey: This book has really pretty projects!
- Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg: Amazing quilts, want to be able to lust over them in the privacy of my own home!! 😀
- Push Print by Jamie Berger: Looks like a really gorgeous collection of some contemporary printmakers work.
- Learn to Knit, Love to Knit by Anna Wilkinson: Sophie made me want to knit when I saw how her cardigan is coming along…..
- Sewing by Alison Smith: I own this book, thoroughly recommend it!
- How to Build a Robot With Your Dad by Aubery Smith: Looks like a fun book to get stuck into with a kid (or not-so-little-kid)
- Quilts from the Home of Tula Pink by Tula Pink: I love this womans work!
- Cute Creatures to Knit and Crochet: I have some other books by this publisher, really big fan of the photography…
- Zakka Style by Rashida Coleman Hale: looks super interesting!
- You Can Crochet Socks by Kim Kotary:
WantNeed crochet socks right now….
- Carry Me by Yuka Koshizen: Fabulous bags, be on my shoulder….
- Doodle Stitching Motif Collection by Aimee Ray: I have her other book “Doodle Stitching” which I LOVE to look at, this is definitely on my wish list!
- The New Artisans by Olivier Dupon: A collection of artists work ranging from ceramics, glasswork, jewellery etc. Really want to have this book on my bookcase to browse through of an evening!
- Cross Stitch Art Nouveau by Barbara Hammet: Love Art Nouveau and cross stitch…LOVE this mix of the two.
- Knit, Swirl! by Sandra McIver: I really need to learn how to knit! I have to make at least all of these patterns!
- Sew What! Skirts by Francesca Denhartog: This book makes me want to make and wear skirts in every colour!
- Zentagle Basics by Suzanne McNeill: Zentangles are really cool doodles, dunno if you need a book to figure out how to draw them, but the pictures are so pretty…
Has anybody gotten any of these books? Any recommendations for good craft books?
Apologies for the irregular updates, I have no internet at home yet!
Sparkles and sewing kits,