Lanys Linkage Special: Tea Tea Tea!!
Tea for me, is a comforting presence. No matter where I am it reminds me of being at home; sitting in the kitchen with my family, everyone drinking a cup of tea and the conversation flowing. Tea was there when my birthday came, tea was there when my grandad passed away, tea was there when I moved away, tea was there when I felt pressured at work. It’s been a constant in my life! In fact as I write this there’s a cup filled with raspberry and mint tea brewing in front of me!
So I declare this post a homage to tea! All kinds of tea! Plain black, milky sugary tea, green teas, white teas and the myriad of different flavours to be found!
I will publicly admit it: I LOVE TEA!
I also love the paraphernalia associated with tea! Tea cups, teapots, tea cosies, tea strainers, tea canisters….hence an extra special edition of Lany’s Linkage!
- The teacup in the picture above….so lovely!
- Elephant tea caddy!! Love this! Think one of my elephant obsessed friends would too…
- Butterfly touch tea from tea4you, smells divine and tastes it too!!
- Bee tea cosy pattern….waaant!
- These adorable tea canisters!
- I got this a while ago on ebay and LOVE it…alice in wonderland tea pot and cup for one!
- Wall & Keogh raspberry and mint tea!
- Candles in tea cups!
- Tea duckie! Sophie go me one for christmas ❤
- Lastly…I think I need a Mr T pot 😀
Have a good day you guys!!
Hugs and cuppas,